Admissions Process

You  can apply into ASB Green Valley Campus by e-mailing to or by contacting our admissions office.

The ASB admissions officers  at Green Valley Campus are:

Green Valley Campus:

Martin Grand

Phone: 66 (0) 2312 5660-2 Ext. 231


Applications are accepted throughout the year.

Documents Required for Admissions:

  • Completed and signed application form. (Apply online here)

  • Copy - Parent’s passport or Thai I.D. card.

  • Copy - Child’s passport or Thai birth certificate.

  • Copy - Non-Immigrant “Ed.” visa – foreign students.

  • Copy – Thai residence registration.

  • Copy - Previous school records including report cards and all transcripts.

  • Copy - Home map if using ASB school buses for transportation.

  • 4 pictures - Each child (size 2" x 2").

  • 4 pictures - Each parent (size 2" x 2").

  • 4 pictures - Every person with permission to pick up the student (size 2" x 2").

  • Detailed health form. (Download health form here)

  • Boarding house rules & application – signed (For Green Valley campus only).

Once the necessary papers have been received and processed, an interview will be arranged for you and your child. Also if necessary, an appointment for a placement / ELL test will be made.

Age/Grade Level Equivalents

Nursery 1 (ages 2 – 3 years)                    The child must be 2 years old by November 1 of the entering year.
Nursery 2 (ages 3 – 4 years)                    The child must be 3 years old by November 1 of the entering year.
Kindergarten 1 (ages 4 – 5 years)            The child must be 4 years old by November 1 of the entering year.
Kindergarten 2 (ages 5 – 6 years)            The child must be 5 years old by November 1 of the entering year.

Children who finish the kindergarten section will automatically qualify for placement in the elementary school. All other students entering first grade must be 6 years old by November 1 of the same year, have attended English speaking kindergarten, or an English Language Learning summer program. Transfer students must provide transcripts or grade reports from their previous schools.